Wednesday, December 5, 2007

For Kit-tens

Ooolah, the cat, better hope that I don't come into a lot of money in the near future, http://www.kittywigs.com/

These are my two favorites, Pink Passion and Silver Fox. I think they're both very flirty and totally Ooolah-appropriate. She does fancy herself a Diva. Too bad she ranks at #11 in the house rankings. Ten guinea pigs are ahead of her. I try to tell her that the human in the house ranks dead last at #12, but she still has memories of her youthful glory days when she was the #1 and the only one.

Kittywigs even come with their own carrying cases.


According to the website, "The package also includes complete instructions for care, suggestions from professional photographers, and a mouse with rattle to help you direct Kitty's stunned gaze. Every kitty loves the promise of a new toy for model behavior."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would get Maggie a kitty-wig if I didn't think she'd take my hands off while trying to put it on her. Plus she's not glamorous enough for wigs.