Sunday, December 2, 2007

Around Town

Taking a break from pig and feline activities, agirlandherpigs has something to say about the holiday decorations in front of the mayor's building in our town of Chicago.





Hmm...just between you and me and anyone else who listens to me throughout the day, this sucks, doesn't it? I get the theme and all, and I'm sure the brainchild of this particular display probably thought it was awfully clever. This person probably also makes $100,000+ a year and most likely is a relation or longtime crony of our wonderful mayor. Now, I'm fussy in that I have a problem with natural adversaries hanging out together. I don't like it in Coke advertising, and I don't like it here.
Add the Ikea furniture, the overall cheapness of everything and the bad idea itself, and its no wonder more people (and not a big crowd at that) are interested in the pigeons hanging out by the eternal flame:
Even the fake bulldog is over it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the idea is uniquely festive. Speaking of "natural adversaries" Maggie just swatted my face and snagged a claw in my eyebrow. We had words.

Ula1010 said...

I guess Maggie disagreed with your "uniquely festive" position.