Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Its Tough Being 2 lbs. -- The Bathing Edition

The burden of being "wee" in a Big Kids' World is never more apparent than on those rare occasions when the pigs find themselves the victims of that most dreadful and dreaded combination--shampoo and water.

Since the pigs speak only Guinea Piglish (and this human is forever grateful), I can only guess at the meaning behind their wheeks. Good thing for the pigs no video exists of this most traumatic event. Only photographic evidence remains of the most foul, the most offensive violation of their guinea pig dignity...



Perhaps Ina's steely glare conveys these thoughts, "I'm rethinking my herbivore status, b****."

But since Ina failed her typing class, its left to the Human to interpret this expression, and the Human prefers these words, "I'm so ashamed, Human, that you have to take time out of your busy social life, successful career and many charitable projects in order to bathe my unsightly self. My Evil Eye is actually turned around and staring right back at myself in shame, but since I cannot physically do such a thing--well, without a Priest being called, glaring at you is my only option. In short, its me, not you."


Perhaps Wheezy Jefferson also feels bad about her Human's sore back, aching knees and wrinkled fingers--all for a day of beauty?


Clearly a look of repentance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get it to work originally because I didn't see the word verification at the bottom. Nice Pics!